Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Perfect Necklace...

I spent most all of Friday at the Nutcracker Market!  I love, love, love shopping at the Market and always find the cutest things there.  If you haven't been, you must go!  It's usually the middle of November at Reliant Arena in Houston.  Make the trip, even if you live across the country...it's worth it!  Call me and I'll go with you!  You can't imagine how big this thing is until you have actually trekked for hours and hours through it!  Be prepared to wait patiently to get in, to park, to pay for your items at each vendor and to eat lunch.  Patience is a MUST at this thing, and it's something I sometimes have very little of!  Anyway, I found so many great gifts and a few choice pieces for myself.  Like this little number that I couldn't resist...
isn't that the cutest necklace?  I've never seen anything like it and I knew that if I didn't get it then, I would never find it again!  I found it at A Rosy Outlook's booth.  I searched their website for it, but didn't see it.  I'm sure if you really, really wanted it you could contact them and they would find a way to get you one!  They have so many cute things there, I found quite a bit that I just had to have!  Here's a close up view of the charm:

I still have my eyes set on this sweet Lisa Leonard "Through My Lens" necklace.  I'm hoping Santa drops one by my house this Christmas! :)  I'm usually a one necklace kind of gal, the one C gave me for Christmas while we were dating.  It's a James Avery silver and gold heart on a dainty little chain.  I love it, I wear it every day, every where!  99% of the time that you see me, I'll have that one on!  Although, I'm starting to branch out a little and wear a different one here and there.  It's not that I don't have necklaces to choose from, trust me I have a ton.  I just like to stick with my favorite.  When I'm not wearing the other ones, I like to keep them on display.  As soon as I saw this metal cross at a decorator store, I knew it would be perfect for hanging necklaces and bracelets.
You can probably find something similar to it at Hobby Lobby or Michael's.  I just love the way it looks on my dresser and love to look at all of my necklaces, even though I don't always wear them!  What about you guys, do you stick with the same necklace every day or do you mix it up a little?

15 comments:

  1. That's very cute indeed! I like the war story behind the original saying: Keep calm and carry on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. https://vlonemerch.com/vlone-x-ater-hours-l-afro-hoodie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very cute indeed! I like the war story behind the original saying: Keep calm and carry on. vlonestuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. t shirt printing singapore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Discover Exclusive Vlone Clothing from Vlone Official Website. Shop Hoodies, Shirts, Jackets are available in very cheap price. Fast Delivery in worldwide.
    Vlone Shirt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. bamboo clothing manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people
    save the bees sweatshirt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very important and wonderful post here. This post is very helpful for every visitor. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Playboi Carti Hoodie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very important and wonderful post here. This post is very helpful for every visitor. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing.
    Playboi Carti T-shirts

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fantastic site you have here. There is one of the most delightful and entrancing sites I have at any point seen. It has genuinely been a flat out delight visiting your site. It is a delight to have you installed and much obliged for sharing your blog website with us - it is incredibly valuable.visit for quality product

    ReplyDelete
  11. I appreciate your willingness to share information with us. Since I know you care very much about quality content, I will always appreciate all you have done.Click Here

    Best Regards
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. ???? and I am very happy to see your post just in time and it was a great help. Thank you ! Bevlone

    ReplyDelete
  13. https://bapestaofficials.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails