Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm going to try this out!

So, I haven't done anything like this before...but here it goes!  I'll share my favorite things with you in hopes that they will soon become your favorite.  I have a passion for cooking and baking and want to share that with others.  I've become a huge fan of all things cupcakes...they are so cute and delicious.  Who doesn't love a personal size cake with decadent frosting?  Food Network is a standard in our home, specifically Cupcake Wars and Ace of Cakes.  I will never have the artistic abilities to create a Charm City-esque cake, but I am willing to try my hand at cupcakes.
I have two willing taste testers at home...my wonderful, supportive husband of 5 years ("C") and my sweet little boy ("Little Man")!  They love it when I test out cupcakes and any new recipe really.
I'll also throw in a little fashion here and there.  I love to follow the seasonal trends, although you might not be able to tell by the way I dress.  This heat isn't conducive to cute outfits, mainly shorts and tank tops.  I'll share some of my favorite finds from my shopping adventures.  I love to window shop and try to piece together outfits from what I already own.  Maybe this will inspire ME to be a little more fashionable while I'm out and about.
I love, love, love to scrapbook.  I'm a traditional album kind of gal, but recently I've started a little digital scrapbooking.  I love scouring the web for digital freebies and templates and will share all of the cute sites that I find.  You won't be disappointed!
Last, but certainly not least, I hope to share some great photography sites with y'all!  I am not even close to an intermediate level photographer, but I have found some excellent information on how to move out of the "point and click" mode of taking pictures!
I hope that you find something you love on this blog, and if you do leave me a comment.  I would love to hear what you like and dislike about the site, what recipes you would like to see, or just to hear that you love me!  ok...j/k about that last one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails