Monday, October 11, 2010

Favorite Digital Scrapbooking Template Sites

I have been scouring the web to find the best FREE digital scrapbooking templates.  Being new to digital scrapbooking, I just don't have the talent (yet) to create my own beautiful layouts.  Maybe I have the talent, but not the patience to sit and figure it out.  That's where these great websites come in.  They have free templates that you can download and use.  All you have to do is choose your papers and pictures and basically drag and drop.  There are a few more steps than that, but you get the idea.  If you are new to digital scrapbooking, check out my first post here.
Here are my favorite ones so far:

The Shabby Shoppe - I know I go on and on about this site, but I just l.o.v.e. it!  It's so fresh and the freebies are fantastic!

Manda Girl - She has great two page layouts that have room for lots of photos.  I have a hard time narrowing down which photos to use for each event, so these are great.  Just my style!

Scraplifter's Challenge - Each month they share a new challenge.  You can back track through the months and pick up the older ones.

Simple Scrapper - I just stumbled upon this website like 10 minutes ago and let me tell you I'm impressed!  It's a place where people can go and upload templates that they have made (beginners, pros, in betweens) and every one can download them!  I downloaded about 3 or 4 in just the first minute of being there! :)

So there you have it, the best places (that I've found so far, there are so many more to check out) for FREE digital templates.  I can't emphasize the free enough.  Zip, zilch, nada!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails