Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Glittered Pumpkins

As soon as I found this tutorial, I knew I would be making glittered pumpkins soon.  I love having a few holiday decorations out, but I rarely find anything that I am willing to pay the asking price for.  Call me frugal if you want, I don't mind!  After seeing how to decorate the craft pumpkins and just how easy it looked, I couldn't wait to get started.  I went out the next day to Michael's to purchase supplies.  For under 20 bucks I have these...
Are those cute or what?  It was so easy, the hardest part was the dripping glue.  It took me a few days to finish only because I never sat down more than 30 minutes at a time to work on them.  I also made this little white one with black glitter to go with the spider pumpkin that Little Man and I made at Michael's a few weekends ago. 

That one is also super easy.  You need a black pumpkin, some pipe cleaners, white paint, glue and googly eyes.  Poke 4 holes on each side of the stem and insert the pipe cleaners.  Bend the pipe cleaners to look like creepy crawly legs, paint a mouth and glue on the eyes.  Easy and done!  We had fun making it!


1 comment:

  1. Great sparkly pumpkins! Will have to keep this project in mind for next Halloween/Fall. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails